Bake a 3 Layer Cake in your RV Convection Microwave!
I’m no professional cake maker that is for sure, but I saw a three layered multi-colored cake being made in a professional kitchen and thought… I can totally make that in my RV! AND an even better reason I’m going to make it for my mom for Mother’s Day!
Below is what you are going to need-
- 3 Round Cake Tins
- 3 Bowls
- 3 Spoons
- Spatula (or butter knife for spreading icing)
- Bread Knife
- Cutting Board
- Round Plate (for cake)
- 2 Boxes of White Cake Mix (whichever band you prefer – I used Duncan Hines)
- 2 Cups of Water
- 2/4 Cups of Vegetable Oil
- 3 lg. Egg Whites
- 2 Jars of Icing (I used Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla 16oz)
- Food Coloring (I used red)
- Icing (for decorating – I used Betty Crocker Petal Pink Decorating Cupcake Icing 8.4oz)
- 27 minutes per layer of cake
Happy Mothers Day!!
It was a great hit and my mom loved it! Check out my video above to see how I did it!