10・Dental Implants & Crowns – What Should I Look For?
There are several options for implants and crowns. They range in price, look, style and requirements. Below we listed the options that were provided to us along with some additional options we found in our research. We wanted to provide this information to aid in your initial research, along with figuring out an estimated budget, but we strongly suggest speaking with your dentist during your consultation to find out what option(s) will work best for you.
- Straumann – starting at around $1,250 – Straumann is the most expensive and has life time warranty. Good if you are missing one or all of your teeth, helps prevent bone loss, avoid shifting teeth and changes in facial structure.
- Nobel BioCare – starting at around $1,100 – One of the oldest and more commercial brands in the world.
- MIS – starting at around $890 – Used in any area, front or back and usually recommend for people with lower jawbone density.
- MegaGen – starting at around $750 – Good for patients with strong bone density, usually used for single pieces and front teeth.
- Porcelain fused to Metal – Starting at $180
- Porcelain fused to Gold – Starting at $600
- Full Porcelain/ Ceramic – Starting at $340
- Zirconium – Starting at $450