09・What are the Costs for Dental Procedures in Mexico?
Depending on the dentist you visit and the procedures you need will determine the cost for your dental. From our research the following costs and price ranges seemed to be the typical prices of the dentists in Mexico. But again you may spend more or less depending on where you go and what you do.
- Consultation: Free – $50 (Depending on the type of consultation)
- Cleaning: $20 – $35
- Teeth Whitening: $150 – $500
- X-ray (panoramic): $50 – $60
- CT Scan: $150
- Extraction: $45 – $180 per tooth
- Dentures: $250 – $500
- Root Canal: $95 – $250
- Bone Graph: $225 – $400
- Crown(s): $180 – $600
- Implant(s): $750 – 1250
- Implant with Crown/Denture Ranges: $1600 – $2200
Dayo Dental Group and Sani Dental Group are both great places to get an idea of how much a detail procedure may run you. Check out the following links below to get a price list or free- quote.